Only Use Colon Cleanse Free From Chemicals
While many of us are finally catching onto the real health benefits of keeping the bowels clean, it is important to only use a colon cleanse free from harsh chemicals and synthetic antibiotics. In short, that means only using bowel cleansers made from all natural ingredients. Not only are natural colon cleansing products effective, they often outperform their chemically-derived counterparts because they help ensure a more efficient digestive system which will ultimately reduce the chances for constipation problems occurring further on down the road.
When your gastrointestinal tract becomes clogged (because you failed to periodically use a bowel cleansing product) with the concentrated waste and toxins that accumulate along the walls of the colon and intestines, the entire body suffers and a number of potential issues arise, such as:
- Constant strain on immune system due to the excess of toxins and bacteria that are found in waste. Failing to remove this accumulated waste with an all natural colon cleanse product will lead to blockages and severe constipation problems. This leads to even more toxins and bacteria building within your body and even greater strain on all systems.
- Chronic fatigue often accompanies a severely clogged colon because of the additional work that your body must perform just to repair the damage from the toxins and to fight off infections caused by the bacteria. A common benefit noted from using a bowel cleanser is improved energy.
- Fecal impactions are blockages that tend to occur at the bottom of the large intestines and the beginning of the colon. The accumulating layers of dried feces make the passageway through the colon smaller and it takes less and less for a blockage to form the longer you avoid using a natural bowel cleansing product. In severe cases and when there is no time for a bowel cleanser to flush the gastrointestinal tract, a colonic irrigation may be necessary to remove the obstruction before septicemia, and perhaps death, occur.
- Parasites, such as hook worms, are far more likely to attach to the walls of the colon if they are covered in compacted feces. When an all natural colon cleanser is used, intestinal flora flourish and they make it more difficult for parasites to attach.
Indeed, an effective colon cleanse and health benefits are closely associated with one another but you need to stay clear of those made from harsh chemicals or synthetic antibiotics. Bowel cleansers made from chemicals can lead to a number of side effects, such as:
- Skin problems such as acne outbreaks and the formation of wrinkles
- Destruction of intestinal flora
In most cases, the bowel cleansers made from chemical ingredients will be less expensive than an all natural product. However, the cost savings will not be worth the increased risk of side effects. Thus, to obtain the greatest benefit from cleaning your gastrointestinal tract, it is imperative to only use a colon cleanse free from chemicals and synthetic antibiotics.
Try New Colon Sweep today and discover how convenient, safe, gentle and effective an oxygen based colon cleanser can be.